scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Thank you for packaging scratch!

Hi Thomas -

Thanks for the thanks! :) We're glad you like Scratch.
We never would've gotten this far without lots of great help from people in
the open source community -- especially Derek O'Connell who wrote the sound
plugin.

Btw - we just noticed there's a problem with the camera functionality, but
we should have that fixed soon. Keep an eye on our site for an update, or
better yet sign up for our PPA and get the update automatically!

https://launchpad.net/~scratch/+archive/ppa

Scratch On!
Amos
Scratch Team