scratch team mailing list archive

Re: ppa

Hi Kassbohm,

It's likely that you are running a 64 bit version of Ubuntu, but only a 32 bit package is available. We're working on some updates to make a 64 bit package. In the meantime, you can force the installation of the 32 bit package by downloading the file from our download page..
http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_1.4_Download

and following the instructions here:

http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_on_Linux

Scratch On!