scratch team mailing list archive

Re: 64-bit scratch package for Ubuntu Linux

Is it that easy?! That would be so great... :)

However, it looks like "all" means all architectures, and we don't expect it'll work on stuff like powerpc. Also, the plugins won't compile properly for 64 bit architectures AFAIK. I think that's our roadblock.

Do you think it's worth trying i386,x86_64 ? Is that an option?