scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Scratch for Arch Linux

Hey Jonathan,

Yep, we do have a tar.gz - and you should look for a (slightly) updated one in the near future. We've been working on re-licensing Scratch with the GPL v2 and it's looking promising. We'll make an announcement in the forums and on the Scratch on Linux page when the process is complete.

(But yes, you will need to copy the files to the appropriate location for your distro.)

Thanks for working on this!

-Amos