scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Scratch 1.4 source code released under GPL v2

2012/3/30 Allison Randal <allison@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> >From the Ubuntu side, my only question is how far along are the changes
> to run on the Ubuntu squeak packages instead of bundling a version of
> the squeak VM in the scratch packages? I see the work mainly around
> revisions 78-79 in the scratch packaging svn on Assembla:

It works for me with squeak-vm 4.0.3.2202 (squeeze) but when trying to
run it on squeak-vm 4.4.7 (wheezy) I just get a black screen [1] [2]

According to jredrejo, the modification causing this problem might be
related to the changes made to the squeak-vm to be able to run it with
composite managers and compiz.

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://scratch.mit.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?id=78617