scratch team mailing list archive

Re: [Vm-dev] Help/advice tracking down a squeak-vm regression

Bert,

I took off on a bunch of travels and some vacation just after you made this
fix, and didn't have a chance to test. But now I've spent a little time
testing, and things seem to be working great! Not only does your fixed
image work well on 32 bit ubuntu, but it seems to work ok even when run on
my 64 bit Ubuntu 12.04 system (haven't played with sound yet, but seems
promising.).

Thanks so much for that fix!

May I update our source package with your modified image and changes files?

-Amos