scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Scratch source code version 1.4.0.6 released

This is awesome! :) I'm excited to see Scratch in the repositories.

On a related note, I just filed a bug on launchpad about a seg fault
triggered by sound playback on 64 bit Ubuntu 12.04 using the pulseaudio
plugin. You may encounter the same problem on 64 bit Debian systems when
using pulse.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/squeak-vm/+bug/1009080

All seems to work great on 32 bit systems. :)