scratch team mailing list archive

Re: need help

Hi Francoise,

Hmm... Let's try to rule out a problem with the download first. It can take
a while for the download to complete - can you make sure that you've
received the entire file? It should be about 32.7 MB.

I haven't tested the package on a 32 bit Ubuntu 12.04, but I've heard
reports from others who have, and they say they've gotten good results.

-Amos

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Francoise Fox <fox.francoise@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I downloaded the package on my Ubuntu 12.04 on my (32 bit computer) but
> I don't know what to run it with. I tried to open it with Ubuntu
> software centre because it was on one of the recommended and
> this happened:
>

> [image: Inline image 2]
> so I tried extracting it and this happened:
> [image: Inline image 3]
>

> oh and if your wondering why this looks like mac its because I changed the
> settings.
>
> please help.

PNG image

PNG image