sikuli-doc team mailing list archive

.. sikulicode:: handling images

When starting to work, I decided to build the final html doc outside of
the branch tree using
sphinx-build path-to-sikuli/docs/source/ path-to-doc-target

In this case the images used in sikuli code-blocks are not moved to the
target folder. I guess the generator is fixed on the branch structure,
since the missing images are found in the branch's build folder.

This should either be corrected or has to be mentioned for people who
decide to build their doc local (first make inside branch and then move
the html-folder content wherever you want).

For now I have switched back to branch-inside-make.

Raimund
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
RaiMan (https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke)