Re: [Question #140246]: Sikuli from robotframework - works in 0.10.2 but not in X

Sajjad confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for all the help. When I removed all the other classes from the
classpath I figured out what the problem was. Jython preprocesses all
the jars and caches it. And it uses JAVA_HOME to find the jre's runtime
classes. And in my pc the java_home was set to jre1.6.0 an older
version. Thats the reason it could not find some classes. When I deleted
the C:\jython2.5.1\cachedir\packages folder then I could see that the
runtime was picked up from another folder. Then I set the correct
JAVA_HOME and it works. Thanks.

Sorry for the trouble.

Keep up the good work :)

Grateful Regards,