Re: [Question #140519]: Sikuli X - Windows - libraries not found - Win32Util.dll - problems when running a script

Anshu posted a new comment:
Further Comment :
Not sure it was just my computer or others also faced this issue.

When i Uninstalled Sikuli 0.10.2 and installed Sikuli X ( on XP - 32 bit) , after restarting the computer i got the message that some variables in registry have been restored.
I ran script in Sikuli X and nothing would run with all those java errors.
I checked environment variables and found out that everything had been deleted - all path variables (even default windows ones).
Luckily that was a Virtual machine.So i went back to Sikuli 0.10.2.This time uninstalled previous version and Rebooted the computer , before installing Sikuli X and then it worked fine.

Anshu