[Question #140626]: exact().similar(1.00) match won't work in Pattern Setting dialog

it could be a bug, if I set the similarly to 1.00 in the Matching Preview tab of the Pattern Setting dialog, the preview won't show the matched image in red. It will show it red if I set to 0.99.

but if i run the script, actually Sikuli can find the image if set it to 1.00 .... Pattern("fficon.png").exact().similar(1.00)