Re: [Question #140658]: must import for each unittest test case

RaiMan proposed the following answer:
When really working towards modularized unittests, I encourage you, to
stick with your 10.2-approach and e.g. incorpoate the new possibilities
of X: image libraries and import of other .sikuli including images.

With the X 1.0rc2 scheduled for 23rd this month, we will have a
solution, to use sikuli-script.jar without any modifications as it comes
with the distribution in any usages outside of Sikuli IDE (NetBeans,
Eclipse, plain Jython, Java directly, ...).

If you want to have it right now, I can tell you how to do it or (if you
trust me ;-) prepare a .zip for you to download and use it (contains a
modified Frameworks folder and a modified sikuli-script.jar). I am
working with this on my Mac with NetBeans and the upcoming rc2 solution
is based on my experiences.