[Question #141011]: get a string for previous def()

Hi all,

I have this script :

def choosetemplate():
	template=input("Choississez un Template" +
	Key.ENTER + "1 - Add Access")
	click( )
	if (template=="1"):
		type("a\n")
	else:
		type("aa\n")

def descriptionfield():

	if (template=="1"):
		type("add access")

choosetemplate()
wait(1)
click( )
descriptionfield()

The whole script is more elaborated than that but this is a small part that i have problem with. I'm new with python since i found this sikuli software and I would like to know how I can reuse the template string from ''choosetemplate()'' in ''descriptionfield'' def function.

Basically the choosetemplate function is to ask the user to choose a template from 31 choice(that part is done and work well) and the descriptionfield one is to add a description in a text field related to the template the user had chosen. So i want to reuse the input string of choosetemplate.

Thank you.