Re: [Question #140946]: How to multi thread

Danielo is still having a problem:
Your answer is exactly what i was looking for, thank you, really awesome
man. But i can't make it to work properly.

Here is my example, and i don't know what I'm doing wrong

def buscador(  ):
	popup("Buscador inicializado")
	reg.highlight();
	while True:
		for b in bichos:
			b=reg.exists(bug)
			print "I'm Alive"
			popup("Buscando")
			if b:
				reg.getLastMatch().highlight()

thread.start_new_thread(buscador, ( ) )
while True:
	click( )# )
	sleep(0.2)
	segar=exists( )
	if segar:
		click(getLastMatch())

	if exists(level_up):
		click(level_up)
	sleep(7)

In buscador the first popup works, even the highlight, but nothing happens inside the while loop.
I tried to remove the while, and it still doing nothing.

Really appreciatte your help man, you're my new hero.