[Question #141099]: 100% CPU utilization on Mac

Complete new to Sikuli but trying to learn as much as possible. loving it.

One problem I'm having often is that my script might fail at some point and often this will hang Sikuli indefinitely, and if I check top in terminal or activity monitor I notice that Sikuli is running at 100% CPU and won't let go, causing me to quit or force quit the application.

I'm using almost completely, wait and click commands at the moment. Automating website navigation mostly.

Should I use different commands instead of wait(image) ?
I don't like force quitting Sikuli and feel like I'm doing something wrong or thats just a bug when the script fails to execute correctly and ramps the cpu up instead of quitting back to my failed script.

Any tips are appreciated, thanks!