Re: [Question #139475]: Sikuli X 1.0rc1 - How to get an exact match with click("String")?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ Gary Lee:
If you add a comment to a question, that is not your own, you should subscribe to the question, to be notified, if someone (like me ;-) answers your comment.

So you are lucky now, to get a notice, since I normally check the
subscriptions :-)

The answer to your comment:

To give it some pressure ;-)
add your experiences with examples to the related bug and add yourself as affected in the top.