[Question #141139]: Stop Sikuli with Java code

Hey. I have another question. Is there a way to reliably stop a running Sikuli script out of Java? I tried to simulate the alt+shift+c combination, also tried alt+c and it doesent work under WinXP. Sometimes it seems like the script is stopped, but the mouse cursor keeps flashing as if the script is running. The only thing that helps for sure is to close the whole Java Application.

Is there a way to kill the script for sure? I need that in case people clicked on some buttons by mistake and want to stop the script clicking on another button - and it happens quite often.