Re: [Question #141139]: Stop Sikuli with Java code

RaiMan posted a new comment:
You say:
I create a new Thread, it runs as long as the Script is executed and dies. But it doesent help to call thread.destroy(). The thread is gone but the python script doesnt seem to be affected (it just goes on).

Does this mean you are dispatching a .sikuli/.skl from that thread? If
you do everything in Java (as you say later: "and the sikuli scripts are
also described in Java"), then there is no "Python" layer active. Or do
you use the ScriptRunner? If yes, I guess, this starts another
thread/subprocess, that runs independently.

You might have to implement some "I'm alive" status connection, that is
watched in the script (inter process communication).