[Question #141170]: onAppear and onVanish APIs on a really fast System

We have deployed a sikuli script in our test environment. We have onVanish and onAppear in conjunction with observe to trigger UI events.

While the setup works on a slow, normally fast (Dual Core) machines, the same do not work on few high end machines(Quad Core) on which UI events are happening very fast.

We are interested to know if there any limitations on Sikuli on High End Really fast systems that have Very High RAM resulting in very fast UI updates ?