[Question #141241]: How to count variable drop down menus on website

Hi,

I tried searching the reference and google
(I'm new to programming and Sikuli so excuse me if I'm overlooking something simple.)

What functions would work to 'count' the choices available in a drop down box on a website.
The website dropdown box can be variable and I'm trying to understand how to write a script to detect how many choices there are available and then loop my commands that many times.

Thanks much in advance.

Mac 10.6.6
Sikuli X-1.0rc1