Re: [Question #141164]: Java Execution

--- 1. To get into the address field of Firefox, it is easier to use
type("l", KEY_CTRL) than using an image operation and click() (which
internally is done when using type(img,text,0))

--- 2. try to use an absolute path to your image. Since I am not
developing in Java, I can only guess, that it is related to the bundle
path, that Sikuli uses to locate the images. With Sikuli X you have a
new option: SIKULI_IMAGE_PATH to tell Sikuli where to look for images
(http://sikuli.org/docx/globals.html#index-1)