Re: [Question #141030]: Problem with g++ library version

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Uuuuups, this library stuff seems not to be very familiar to you ;-)

Since I only can guess (no linux available), I have to leave you alone
with this problem hoping that some Linux experts have an idea. (so I
changed the headline to be more specific).

You might look around in Linux/RedHat forums on the topic JXGrabKey

In general my understanding is, that things that are not found in same
directory are searched in standard places and along some path specs. So
you might replace library stuff in the Sikuli folders or delete them if
they could be found in other places.