[Question #141374]: font color difference between win7 and winXP

the images that I recorded in win7 will not be recognized in winXP or win2003, especially if it involves text. The font looks darker and more solid in win7 than in  winXP or win2003. Even I use the same browser version (e.g. FF3), the look and feel is just not the same in different OS.

Any trick to work around this?
How to make the font look darker in winXP or win2003?
any suggestion to make Sikuli's scripts more portable in different OS in terms of image recognition?