[Question #141376]: Can't find dependent libraries Win32Util.dll

Description changed to:
Hi,

 The scripts run perfectly fine when I use the IDE. I'm trying to run my
sikuli script from cmd line using this cmd:

Sikuli-IDE.bat -r
C:\working\trunk\scripts\Acceptance\TC_12345_DrawFancyInkUsingToolbar.sikuli
-s > C:\working\trunk\Log.txt

It works fine on my Vista and 7, but on XP, I get this error message:

java.lang.unsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
c:\working\trunk\libs\Win32Util.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

I tried looking in that folder and I found "VisionProxy.dll" &
"Win32Util.dll" copied to that location. I wanted attach that dll file
here, but I don't know how. :(

Thanks!