Re: [Question #141369]: Import storp working after identation change

--- 1. undo
absolutely right: bug 538775 - add yourself as effected
That and debugging is why I work with NetBeans.

--- 2. regions with much text
this problem is solved with Sikuli X

--- 3. cerr.exists(cerrar,FOREVER)
this is critical, since it might hang your script.
you should make some tests with different captures.
Is there some visual effect in the button?
again: I guess this button has a fixed position to something else in the app window: use a calculated location.