[Question #134217]: X 1.0rc1: Mac: using sikuli-script.jar standalone (Java, Jython, NetBeans, Eclipse, ...) - workaround

Description changed to:
**** workaround below in comments ****

For Mac OS X 10.6, I installed OpenCV by the command 'sudo port install opencv', and then called Java API, but there was an error that was
'libScreenMatchProxy.jnilib: library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libcv.4.dylib Reason: image not found'.

I checked the directory of '/opt/local/lib' and there only had
"libcv.2.0.1.dylib", it seems that the OpenCV version may be not matched
the ones needed.

So how to resolve this problem and whether there was some thing wrong
with my configuration?

Thanks a lot!