Re: [Question #139540]: sikuli doesn't start on ubuntu lucid

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Ok, the Sikuli features as such are running.

The IDE still does not start up because of the "[error] Hot key
conflicts", I guess.

I looked into the code and there is no chance in the moment to change anything from outside in the distribution (it is baked into the code of the IDE).
You might report that as a request bug: Sikuli should give some hints and options when: [error] Hot key conflicts

You have to look in the other direction: one of your X11 apps blocks the
ALT+SHIFT+C hotkey. So find out which one and try to change it there. It
might even be a way to just stop everything, that is not really needed
to run windowed apps. And then try to start the Sikuli IDE. If it works,
the other app, that needs the hotkey, while it is registered by Sikuli
may start to say: uuups, my hotkey is blocked ;-)

Again. only guesses based on general experiences (I am Mac and Windows).

But good luck.