Re: [Question #141886]: remote execution in sikuli-x

This is not a feature in the moment, but they are working on some VNC
based solution.

Most people use a Remote Screen application, so they have the screen
content of the remote machine on the same machine as  Sikuli is running
on. Problems come up here (special configuration needed or it does not
work at all) if the remote machine does not produce real screen output
(running headless, no monitor attached). There are some hints about that
in bugs and answers.

Another possible solution is to use XML-RPC, since Sikuli/Jython comes
with a basic XML-RPC server (one request at a time, but requests are
queued). so you can trigger Sikuli functions on the remote machine and
get information back to client. As far as I know: this is possible even
on the Java level (not my focus, I have it running on the Python level).