[Question #142037]: Running Java App+Sikuli out of a jar

Hey. Im back with another problem. ;D. My project is far enough to be used by some users. Therefore I made a runnable .jar file. The problem is that the program is working just fine but the sikuli script components arent working. The system Path is set correctly (or just like it is set for Eclipse). Is there more I have to do in order for this to work? Everything works as expected when I run it out of the IDE. But I cant expect someone using Eclipse in order to use the prog.

Any ideas?