Re: [Question #142037]: Running Java App+Sikuli out of a jar

Dantel D posted a new comment:
Hey. Yes I am still using 10.2 because I had some trouble installing
Sikuli X. I will try again later.

Everything is wirtten in java.

The Image folder contains all the Image files needed by my prog and by
sikuli. The .jar file is currently in my project folder, so there are
real Image,Stettings and tmplib directories(as set in the program).

There is no need that everything is in the jar file. Actually the
program will be on a network drive where people will start it from, they
wont have own installations. The test with this jar file is running on a
local machine+drive though.

I think the .classpath contains the sikuli-script.jar but im not sure.
Im not at work anymore right now, I will investigate further on
monday/wendnesday next week.

Thank you very much for your help so far.