Re: [Question #142070]: How to pass an image as argument into subroutine

Petr Fejfar gave more information on the question:
> Working in the IDE?

Yes.

> The script that brings the error is run in temp folder, which means it is not saved yet.

Strange... I've opened previously saved sikuli script from the disk i.e.
I saved the script, shut down Sikuli, run it again an opened the script

> you say: image1 is the captured image having name i.png, which *exists* in the same folder where .py script resides.
> question: what .py script?

.py file the sikuli script is saved in. In this folder, I have .html and
.py files and set of related .png images.