Re: [Question #142070]: How to pass an image as argument into subroutine

Petr Fejfar gave more information on the question:
> So if you are sure, the image is in the .sikuli folder of the script
you are running in IDE,

Yes, I am.

> then the image cannot be found within 3 seconds at the time the script is run.

But I do not understand why:
1. If I execute click("i.png") in the main script body, it works i.e. "i.png" is found (In the IDE the image is shown)
2. If I pass it to subroutine fill_form("999","i.png") it cannot be found (in the IDE the image is shown as well)
3. If I tried prepend getImagePath() ind the soubroutine, it still fails complaining that some temporary image cannot be found

I've no idea how to solve this problem