Re: [Question #142070]: How to pass an image as argument into subroutine

Petr Fejfar confirmed that the question is solved:

> I opened the .html in my browser, to have something to find and used the following modified
> script running it in slow motion:

I did the same and it works for me as well...

Finally, I've found the bug: the key problem was the misinterpretation of the stack trace info
bellow:

> org.sikuli.script.FindFailed: FindFailed: i.png can't be found.

This error does not mean that *file* i.png cannot be found, but that a match of image *itself* cannot be found,
because I used wrong image in preceeding click() command

Maybe a wording of the error above could be changed to something like
this: "no match of i.png found"

Thx for your help and great tool, pf