Re: [Question #142168]: Unexpected result of Region.right()

Petr Fejfar is still having a problem:
> and these left(), right() and other spatial operators mean outside of the base region.
> so right in your case is
> Match[720,395 211x26].right(10) -> Region[(720+211=931),395 10x26]

I'm not a native english speaker, hence it is possible I do not
understand the description in the dox:

    The new region is constructed by extending the current region from its right border by range
    number of pixels towards the right boundary of the screen.
    The new region will also include the current region.

I'd say, that this description corresponds to

    r.setW(min(r.getW,r.getW+range))