Re: [Question #139341]: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: edu.mit.csail.uid.VisionProxyJNI.Vision_initOCR(Ljava/lang/String; )V

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Uuups, I do not have Linux (only Mac and Windows, no need to install
openCV, it is in distribution).

A few month ago I tried to install openCV on my Mac (at least Unix like) and finally succeeded. all I had was the information at: http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/FullOpenCVWiki.
I used the cmake approach using the source. On Linux this is definitely easier than on Mac ;-)

And you need the actual Java JRE, but I guess you have it already.

Then sikuli-ide.sh should bring up Sikuli IDE. Good luck.