Re: [Question #142037]: Running Java App+Sikuli out of a jar

Dantel D posted a new comment:
Found the problem. Eclipse seems to generate a crappy Manifest file. I
looked through the sikuli jars and noticed, that the classpath is also
mentioned in the Manifest file. My Manifest file contained the main
class only.

I copied the sikuli-script.jar into the directory of my jar file and changed my Manifest file like that:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Class-Path: sikuli-script.jar
Main-Class: test.GUI

Now it works.

RaiMan, thank you very much for your help! Amazing how you answer within
minutes. Really nice.