Re: [Question #144046]: How do I hide [Info] lines so I can see relevant debug statements?

not in the moment a feature of Sikuli.

but there are some requests in the questions and bugs.

I recommend to add your ideas to bug 697604 and post yourself as
affected (boosts it up).

workaround: have your own message concept using e.g. a specific message
starter ( [myMessage] ), run the script on commandline, pipe the output
to a text file and filter your messages.