[Question #144169]: Last click refuses to work

Description changed to:
I have a relatively simple script, its for a game. It clicks each button
right when it pops up way until the very end. Here is the script

while 1 < 2:              # Neverending loop
	click( image1 )
	click( image2 )
	click( image3 )
	click( image4 )
	click( image5 )
	click( image6 )

        observe(4)       # wait for load

	while exists( image7 ):   # while image7 is in place, the click below will continue clicking the same image over and over.
		click( image 8 )	        This park works fine
		observe(1)

click( image9 )                     <-- The problem.  This image will click an image of the word "Finished" when the while turns false for image7. No matter what I do, I cannot get it to click at all, which ends up terminating the script. Its suppose to click Finished,
then start from the beginning at image1.

observe(5)

Any ideas?