[Question #144520]: Downloading Sikuli onto workstation

I am currently having trouble with accessing the Sikuli zip file.  It is letting me download the software onto my workstation but when the installation is done and I click on the desktop to open the program, it gives me the error message of: Java virtual Machine Launcher, “could not find the main class…”.  I am currently working on WIndows XP operating system.  Would someone please assist me in this matter? Thank you in advance.