[Question #144555]: How can I import Sikuli scripts to re-use them?

Hi,

This is what I'm trying:

myScriptPath = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\user.comp\\My Documents\\00. WORK\\01. Projects\\03. Project Name\\04. Testing\\Sanity_Test\\"
if not myScriptPath in sys.path: sys.path.append(myScriptPath)

import name_of_the_imported_sikuli_file
---------

But when I try to use any of the functions in the original script, these are not recognized and not even marked in blue. I'm using Sikuli X-1.0rc1 in Windows XP SP3.

Thanks.