Re: [Question #144310]: type(somekey, KEY_META) inconsistent

yarko gave more information on the question:
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:22 PM, RaiMan <
question144310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your question #144310 on Sikuli changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/144310
>
> RaiMan posted a new comment:
> last try (just downloaded rc1, tried and this works):
>
> b = App("Firefox")
> b.focus()
> while not b.window():
>   wait(1)
> Region(b.window()).highlight(2)

heh - I forgot to rename "Firefox" to "Firefox3" for my install - and I had
to quite the IDE / cancel the quit caused the loss of keyboard focus (you
could probably reproduce with some invalid App name).

I _did not expect_ this to work, but it does!  ...

IDE log:
Sikuli vision engine loaded.
Text Recgonizer inited.
Mac OS X utilities loaded.
VDictProxy loaded.
EventManager loaded.
[log] App.focus Firefox3(0) #0
[log] openApp: "Firefox3"
[log] highlight Region[127,29 1491x984]@Screen(0) E:Y, T:3.0 for 2.0 secs
[debug] close all ScreenHighlighter
[debug] close all ScreenHighlighter
[info] Exited with code 0

> -- Netbeans: very tricky with rc1 on Mac. If you do not succeed, I know
> how it works.
>
> -- building from source on Mac (especially 64 Bit): a few tweaks
> necessary
>
> Both things I will finally document for rc2 next week. If you need help
> before: mail to: https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke.

Thanks.

--
Regards,