Re: [Question #144742]: Import for existing scripts doesn't work until re-opening Sikuli

RaiMan posted a new comment:
then I suppose, that directory c:\libs contains a Sikuli named
"App_Sanity_Test_library.sikuli" and this in turn contains the def

def launchApp (self):
     openApp ("c:\\libs\\launch_app_BE.bat")
     openApp ("c:\\libs\\launch_app_FE.bat")

If this is the case, then this should principally work.

But I am not really sure, wether .bat files can be used with openApp(), I remember, it has to be an .exe.
If I am right (cannot test it today - no Windows available): try to openApp("cmd.exe") and paste your command and type(Key.ENTER).