Re: [Question #144772]: Python style Dictionary, string as key

eliteSKL posted a new comment:
what you have posted is a great idea. Actually the reason why i haven't
created anything as robust as you have suggested is because there hasn't
been an immediate need. the separation of pictures and code i feel is
just good practice and my personal preference (when possible).

I posted this because i wanted a better way to handle my code rather
that a ton of "if/elif" statements that return a picture, and figured
maybe the answer might not be as obvious to others (it took me a while
to realize how to make a normal dictionary could be applied to this).

my other reason is to show how my image library is setup. I had wondered
if making a ton of (see below) references to images as my image library
was good practice or not? I like coding with text variables/references
rather then screen shots. It looks better in Vim.

ThisScreen_thisbutton_okay = 2345345.png
ThisScreen_thisbutton_okay = 2345345.png
ThisScreen_thisbutton_okay = 2345345.png

it just really took me a long time to come to this conclusion on my own and figured something should be listed here. It might help others out.

Thank you RaiMan for taking a look at this. I'm glad that it passes your quick over view approval. And as always I appreciate your help and insight very much.

Long Live Sikuli!!