Re: [Question #144943]: How do you clear a text field that already contains data, like a user name field.

Renuka Nayanar is still having a problem:
The problem as such is not over as I cannot have NUM_LOCK off and type("a" ,
KEY_CTRL) will not work

I am trying to have a work around, as most of the testing is based on text
fields. Using the image to do testing  would mean lots of images to be
sotred.

Currently  I am unable to login to the launch pad to change the status as it
is in maintenance mode.

I will change the status one when I log in