Re: [Question #144072]: define my own help parameters

Only a question: why do you need sudo to run java? (has nothing to do
with your problem though)

accidentally I just completed to install Ubuntu 10.10 64-Bit in
VirtualBox on my MacPro :-))

Got Java 64-Bit (installed with UbuntuSoftwareCenter-CanonicalPartners)
and OpenCV (using apt-get).

using sikuli-ide.sh: Sikuli-IDE starts up and works without problems
(click actions not working in VirtualBox).

java -jar sikuli-script.jar test.sikuli (all in the Sikuli-IDE folder
for this test) works without problems too.

So I think you have to revise your installation.