Re: [Question #145252]: Should I use 32 or 64 bit Eclipse/Netbeans

As far as I understand the world, at least on Windows Eclipse is the top
choice. Compared to NetBeans or other IDE's many more people use it - so
the chance to get help, tips or examples is much better.

To support my latest hobby "building Sikuli in 64-Bit environments", I
now have a Win7 64-Bit running. Since I have Netbeans on my Mac, I will
use Eclipse on this Windows.

32-Bit or 64-Bit IDE?
on 64-Bit systems, you always should use 64-Bit software, if available. To build 32-Bit targets is always possible, and has nothing to do with the IDE arch.