Re: [Question #141302]: Sikuli X: Want to use Jython 2.5.2 with sikuli-script.jar

surfdork posted a new comment:
I dont understand how to configure Eclipse to use Sikuli from the
instructions above.

What I need for Eclipse is enumerated steps.  Eclipse is very tricky to
configure, even for a seasoned developer.

I found these steps, unfortunatley I have no success following them

- installed Eclipse Helios Classic- installed the Plugin PyDev-
installed Jython 2.5.1- made Jython the Interpreter in PyDev- in PyDev
preferences -> PythonPath -> Ext.Libraries- a reference to sikuli-
script.jar in the Sikuli program folder- a reference to the folder
Lib/sikuli in the sikuli-script.jar (had to un-jar and copy the folder
elsewhere)- in the script as first line:from Sikuli import *

So the question remains, is it even possible to use Eclipse with Sikuli
and if so what are the working steps?

My options are to uninstall Win7x64 and replace with Win7x32 so I can continue to use Net Beans, which is a terrible IDE however it is usable.
Use another IDE.   What other IDE supports using Sikuli in a x64 enviornment?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\mike\workspace\vcd_smoketest\src\test.py", line 1, in <module>
    from sikuli.Sikuli import *
ImportError: No module named sikuli