Re: [Question #145806]: Any possiblity that Sikuli can recognise colors too (Same image with different colors) ?

Anshu posted a new comment:
Chang, similarity 1.0 did work when with a testing script on my MAC .But
in my test suite -  i am using the same image against XP,Win7 and MAC
10.6 - so there is a risk that at 1.0 it might not work on all Oses ,
for same script and same image.

But this does seem a  solution for other cases, when i have different
images for each OS.

Thanks
Anshu