[Question #147413]: how to use onAppear in a region

Hi,

I am currently running Sikuli version X-1.0rc2 on windows and am trying to make a popup window occur when an event is seen on the screen.

My code is as follows:

### Start of code ###

def myHandler(event):
        textbox=popup(" it")
        pass

Region(226,90,350,105).onAppear(image1 , myHandler)

observe(5)
### End of code ###

So whenever image1 is seen on the screen in the Region(226,90,350,105) I am expecting a popup to be displayed.  However this is not happening.

Is there something I am doing incorrectly?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks